Abirapro 250mg 120 Tablet, Glenmark
Tablets per bottle: 120; Manufacturer: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Made By: BDR Pharmaceuticals
Composition Abiraterone Acetate (250mg)
Alternatives Zelgor 250mg Tablet, Xbira 250mg Tablet, Zecyte 250mg Tablet, Zytiga 250mg Tablet.
Main Use Prostate cancer
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Abirapro 250mg 120 Tablet, Glenmark | 98.4 Online Pharmacy
Uses of Abirapro 250mg 120 Tablet, Glenmark
Abirapro 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Prostate Cancer.
Abirapro 250mg 120 Tablet, Glenmark side effects
Decreased potassium level in blood, Edema (swelling), Increased blood pressure, Urinary tract infection, Diarrhoea.
How to use Abirapro 250mg 120 Tablet, Glenmark
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Abirapro 250mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How Abirapro 250mg 120 Tablet, Glenmark works
Abiraterone acetate belongs to a class drugs known as antiandrogens. It stops the body from making testosterone which can slow the growth of prostate cancer.
More Information on Abirapro 250mg 120 Tablet, Glenmark | 98.4 Pharmacy Online
98.4 Pharmacy advice for Abirapro 250mg 120 Tablet, Glenmark
- Abiraterone acetate must be taken at least one hour before or two hours after eating and never with food.
- Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing abiraterone acetate tablets.
- Men who take abiraterone acetate should always use effective birth control measure when having physical relationship with a woman who is or may become pregnant.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any bone pain. An increased occurrence of bone fractures has been reported in patients using abiraterone acetate.
- Before you take abiraterone acetate tell your doctor if you have high blood sugar, swelling in the feet, ankles, or legs or any effects on your bones or have taken a medicine known as ketoconazole in the past for prostate cancer.
- You must inform your doctor or dentist that you take abiraterone acetate before receiving any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
Warning from 98.4 Pharmacy to Abirapro 250mg 120 Tablet, Glenmark
Special precautions for Abirapro 250mg 120 Tablet, Glenmark
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Abirapro 250mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Abirapro 250mg Tablet is unsafe to use during lactation. Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Abirapro 250mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Abirapro 250mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Abirapro 250mg Tablet is recommended. Because of the limited information, cautious use of Abirapro 250mg Tablet is recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Abirapro 250mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Abirapro 250mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
98.4 Pharmacy’s Suggestion on missing a dose of Abirapro 250mg 120 Tablet, Glenmark?
If you miss a dose Abirapro 250mg, please consult your doctor. Do not double the dose.
The information of 984degree.com is for reference purpose only, and 984degree.com or 98.4 Pharmacy or 98.4 Online Pharmacy is not intended to be a replacement of professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. 98.4 Pharmacy suggest to ask the advice of a physician or any qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of anything you have learned from 984degree.com (98.4 Online Pharmacy)