Briganix 90mg 30 Tablets, Beacon
Tablets per bottle: 30, Manufacturer: Beacon
Main Useshow-Main Use
Shipping classRoom Temperature
Medicine Overview of Briganix 90mg 30 Tablets | 98.4 Online Pharmacy
User of Briganix 90mg 30 Tablets
Brigatinib is used to treat a certain type of lung cancer (non-small cell lung cancer). It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
Side effexts of Briganix 90mg 30 Tablets
Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, decreased appetite, abdominal pain, constipation, tiredness, dizziness, fever, headache, trouble sleeping, or joint pain may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
How to use Briganix 90mg 30 Tablets
Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily. Swallow the tablets whole. Do not crush or chew the tablets.
Work of Briganix 90mg 30 Tablets
Its an anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) inhibitor, has robust efficacy in patients with ALK-positive non?Csmall-cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
More Information on Briganix 90mg 30 Tablets | 98.4 Pharmacy Online
98.4 Pharmacy advice for Briganix 90mg 30 Tablets
- Severe, life-threatening, and fatal pulmonary adverse reactions consistent with interstitial lung disease (ILD)/pneumonitis have occurred with brigatinib; monitor for new or worsening respiratory symptoms (eg, dyspnea, cough), particularly during the first week of initiating.
- Dose-related hypertension reported; control BP prior to treatment; monitor BP after 2 weeks and at least monthly thereafter.
- Bradycardia (HR <50 bpm) reported; monitor HR and BP; monitor more frequently if concomitant use of drugs known to cause bradycardia cannot be avoided.
- May cause visual disturbances; advise patients to report any visual symptoms.
- Increased CPK reported; advise patients to report any unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness; monitor CPK during treatment.
- Serum pancreatic enzyme elevation reported; monitor lipase and amylase during treatment.
- May cause new or worsening hyperglycemia; assess fasting serum glucose before initiating drug and periodically thereafter; initiate or optimize antihyperglycemic medications as needed.
Warning from 98.4 Pharmacy toBriganix 90mg 30 Tablets
Special precautions for Briganix 90mg 30 Tablets
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
This drug may make you dizzy or blur your vision. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you more dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely. Limit alcoholic beverages.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Based on its mechanism of action and findings in animals, can cause fetal harm when administered to pregnant women
It is unknown if this drug passes into breast milk. Because of the possible risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this drug and for 1 week after stopping this drug is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
There is no significant data/ interaction found.
This medicine should be used with caution in patients suffering from kidney diseases due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects. Close monitoring of kidney function tests is necessary while receiving this medicine. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required in some cases based on the clinical condition.
This medicine should be used with caution in patients suffering from liver diseases due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects. Close monitoring of liver function tests is necessary while receiving this medicine. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required in some cases based on the clinical condition.
98.4 Pharmacy’s Suggestion on missing a dose of Briganix 90mg 30 Tablets?
If you miss a dose, skip the missed dose. Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose to catch up.
The information of 984degree.com is for reference purpose only, and 984degree.com or 98.4 Pharmacy or 98.4 Online Pharmacy is not intended to be a replacement of professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. 98.4 Pharmacy suggest to ask the advice of a physician or any qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of anything you have learned from 984degree.com (98.4 Online Pharmacy)