Emtig 50mg Injection, Emcure
Injection per vial: 1;
Manufacturer: Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Main UseSerious bacterial infections
Shipping classshow-Shipping class
Medicine Overview of Emtig 50mg Injection | 98.4 Online Pharmacy
Uses of Emtig 50mg Injection
Emtig 50mg Injection is used in the treatment of serious bacterial infections.
Emtig 50mg Injection side effects
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea.
How to use Emtig 50mg Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Emtig 50mg Injection works
Emtig 50mg Injection is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
More Information on Emtig 50mg Injection | 98.4 Pharmacy Online
98.4 Pharmacy advice for Emtig 50mg Injection
- Your doctor has prescribed Emtig to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Take Emtig with food and plenty of fluids to avoid an upset stomach and acid reflux.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Do not take calcium, antacids or iron at least 2 hours before or 6 hours after taking Emtig.
- Discontinue Emtig and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn’t stop or if you find blood in your stools.
Warning from 98.4 Pharmacy to Emtig 50mg Injection
Special precautions for Emtig 50mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Emtig 50mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Emtig 50mg Injection is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Emtig 50mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Emtig 50mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Emtig 50mg Injection is recommended.
Emtig 50mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Emtig 50mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
The information of 984degree.com is for reference purpose only, and 984degree.com or 98.4 Pharmacy or 98.4 Online Pharmacy is not intended to be a replacement of professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. 98.4 Pharmacy suggest to ask the advice of a physician or any qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of anything you have learned from 984degree.com (98.4 Online Pharmacy)