Erlonat 150mg 30 Tablet, Natco
tablets per bottle: 30; Manufacturer: Natco
Composition Erlotinib (150mg)
Alternatives Erlocip 150 mg
Main Use Non-small cell lung cancer, Pancreatic cancer
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Erlonat 150mg 30 Tablet, Natco | 98.4 Online Pharmacy
Uses of Erlonat 150mg 30 Tablet, Natco
Erlonat 150mg is used in the treatment of Non-small cell lung cancer and Pancreatic cancer.
Erlonat 150mg 30 Tablet, Natco side effects
Nausea, Vomiting, Fatigue, Breathing difficulty, Abdominal pain, Edema (swelling), Weight loss, Loss of appetite, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Infection, Bone pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Fever, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Rash.
How to use Erlonat 150mg 30 Tablet, Natco
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Erlonat 150mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How Erlonat 150mg 30 Tablet, Natco works
Erlonat 150mg Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
More Information on Erlonat 150mg 30 Tablet, Natco | 98.4 Pharmacy Online
98.4 Pharmacy advice for Erlonat 150mg 30 Tablet, Natco
- Erlotinib tablets should be taken either 1 hour before or 2 hours after ingestion of food.
- Erlotinib is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Stop smoking and use effective contraceptive measures while on erlotinib treatment.
- Do not start erlotinib if you use contact lenses, have had eye problems (ulcers in front part of eye, dry eyes, inflammation in front part of eye), liver or kidney problems, Gilbert??s syndrome (liver disorder that causes increased bilirubin), intolerance to some sugars, are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from breathing difficulty associated with fever or cough, severe diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, severe blistering or peeling of skin, severe pain in abdomen, acute or increasing pain and redness in eye, blurred vision or sensitivity to light, increased eye watering.
Warning from 98.4 Pharmacy to Erlonat 150mg 30 Tablet, Natco
Special precautions for Erlonat 150mg 30 Tablet, Natco
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Erlonat 150mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Erlonat 150mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Erlonat 150mg Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Erlonat 150mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Erlonat 150mg Tablet is recommended. Use of this medicine is not advised in patients with severe kidney disease.
Erlonat 150mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Erlonat 150mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Limited information is available on the use of Erlonat 150mg Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
98.4 Pharmacy’s Suggestion on missing a dose of Erlonat 150mg 30 Tablet, Natco?
If you miss a dose of Erlonat 150mg Tablet, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
The information of 984degree.com is for reference purpose only, and 984degree.com or 98.4 Pharmacy or 98.4 Online Pharmacy is not intended to be a replacement of professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. 98.4 Pharmacy suggest to ask the advice of a physician or any qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of anything you have learned from 984degree.com (98.4 Online Pharmacy)
|Dimensions||0.072 × 0.042 × 0.042 m|