Lenalid 10mg 30 Capsules, Natco
Capsules per box: 30; Manufacturer: Natco
Composition Lenalidomide (10mg)
Alternatives Lenalidomide (10mg)
Main Use Multiple myeloma, Lepra reaction
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Lenalid 10mg 30 Capsules, Natco | 98.4 Online Pharmacy
Uses of Lenalid 10mg 30 Capsules, Natco
Lenalid 10mg Capsule is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma and lepra reaction.
Lenalid 10mg 30 Capsules, Natco side effects
Headache, Weakness, Nausea, Rash, Breathlessness, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Edema (swelling), Loss of appetite, Decreased white blood cell count, Decreased calcium level in blood, Weight gain, Muscle weakness, Fatigue, Fever, Anxiety, Blood clots , Dry skin, Weight loss, Confusion, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Neuropathy, Constipation, Tremor.
How to use Lenalid 10mg 30 Capsules, Natco
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Lenalid 10mg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Lenalid 10mg 30 Capsules, Natco works
Lenalid 10mg Capsule modulates the activity of body’s immune system and helps indirectly attacking the cancer cells. It also stops the growth of blood vessels in cancer.
More Information on Lenalid 10mg 30 Capsules, Natco | 98.4 Pharmacy Online
98.4 Pharmacy advice for Lenalid 10mg 30 Capsules, Natco
- You may be monitored with regular blood tests before and during the treatment as lenalidomide may cause a fall in the white blood cells and platelets, required to fight infection and blood clotting.
- Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury and avoid contact with people who have colds or infections.
- You should not donate blood, semen or serum during treatment and for 4 week after the end of treatment.
- You may be at risk of developing acute myelogenous leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma tumor lysis syndrome, fatal liver problems, severe skin reactions and fatal heart problems during treatment with lenalidomide. You should discuss in advance the benefits and risks of taking lenalidomide.
- Lenalidomide is not recommended for use in children and adolescents under 18 years.
- You should use proper contraceptive methods at least 4 weeks before, during and until 4 weeks after stopping treatment.?
- Woman of childbearing potential will be required to undergo pregnancy tests before, every 4 weeks and after the treatment.
- You should inform your doctor or dentist that you take lenalidomide before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Do not drive or operate machines while taking lenalidomide as it may make you feel dizzy, tired, sleepy or have blurred vision.
Warning from 98.4 Pharmacy to Lenalid 10mg 30 Capsules, Natco
Special precautions for Lenalid 10mg 30 Capsules, Natco
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Lenalid 10mg Capsule is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Lenalid 10mg Capsule is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well. You may feel dizzy, tired, sleepy, have vertigo or blurred vision after taking Lenalid 10mg Capsule and this may affect your ability to drive.
Lenalid 10mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Lenalid 10mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Lenalid 10mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Lenalid 10mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
98.4 Pharmacy’s Suggestion on missing a dose of Lenalid 10mg 30 Capsules, Natco?
If you miss a dose of Lenalid 10mg capsule, please contact your doctor immediately,
The information of 984degree.com is for reference purpose only, and 984degree.com or 98.4 Pharmacy or 98.4 Online Pharmacy is not intended to be a replacement of professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. 98.4 Pharmacy suggest to ask the advice of a physician or any qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of anykthing you have learned from 984degree.com (98.4 Online Pharmacy)
|Dimensions||0.072 × 0.046 × 0.046 m|