Palbocent 125mg 21 Capsule, Incepta
Capsules per bottle: 21;
Medicine Overview of Palbocent 125mg 21 Capsule, Incepta | 98.4 Online Pharmacy
Palbocent 125mg Tablet is used in the treatment of breast cancer. It is also used to treat patients with certain types of breast cancer (estrogen receptor-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative) which have spread to other organs. It is given together with hormonal anticancer therapies.
More Information on Palbocent 125mg 21 Capsule, Incepta | 98.4 Pharmacy Online
98.4 Pharmacy advice for Palbocent 125mg 21 Capsule, Incepta
- Before taking palbociclib, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease.
- Palbociclib can make you more likely to get infections or may worsen any current infections. Therefore, wash your hands well to prevent the spread of infection. Avoid contact with people who have infections that may spread to others (such as chickenpox, measles, flu). Consult your doctor if you have been exposed to an infection or for more details.
- Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor. Avoid contact with people who have recently received live vaccines (such as flu vaccine inhaled through the nose).
- To lower the chance of getting cut, bruised, or injured, use caution with sharp objects like razors and nail cutters, and avoid activities such as contact sports.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Warning from 98.4 Pharmacy to Palbocent 125mg 21 Capsule, Incepta
Special precautions for Palbocent 125mg 21 Capsule, Incepta
98.4 Pharmacy’s Suggestion on missing a dose of Palbocent 125mg 21 Capsule