Pirfenex 200mg 30 Tablets, Cipla
Tablets per box: 30, Manufacturer: Cipla
Composition Pirfenidone 200mg
Alternatives Pirfenidone 200mg
Main Use Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Pirfenex 200mg 30 Tablets, Cipla | 98.4 Online Pharmacy
Uses of Pirfenex 200mg 30 Tablets, Cipla
Pirfenex 200mg Tablet is used in the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Pirfenex 200mg 30 Tablets, Cipla side effects
Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Rash, Dizziness, Fatigue, Abdominal pain, Joint pain, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Loss of appetite, Gastro-esophageal reflux disease, Diarrhoea, Weight loss, Upper respiratory tract infection, Dyspepsia, Sinus inflammation.
How to use Pirfenex 200mg 30 Tablets, Cipla
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Pirfenex 200mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Pirfenex 200mg 30 Tablets, Cipla works
Pirfenex 200mg Tablet helps to reduce fibrosis (scarring) and swelling in the lungs.
More Information on Pirfenex 200mg 30 Tablets, Cipla | 98.4 Pharmacy Online
98.4 Pharmacy advice for Pirfenex 200mg 30 Tablets, Cipla
- Pirfenidone makes you more sensitive to sunlight (photosensitivity). Avoid the sun (including sunlamps) whilst taking pirfenidone. Wear sunblock daily and cover your arms, legs and head to reduce exposure to sunlight.
- Do not take pirfenidone if you are currently taking any other medicine such as tetracycline antibiotics, as they can make you more photo sensitive.
- Do not take pirfenidone if you are currently taking any other medicine such as fluvoxamine, it should be discontinued prior to the initiation of pirfenidone therapy and avoided during pirfenidone therapy.
- Avoid using pirfenidone if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant.
- Avoid smoking or use tobacco products.
- Stop smoking while on and before beginning pirfenidone, as it can reduce the effect of pirfenidone.
- Pirfenidone may cause dizziness and tiredness. If you feel tired or dizzy be caution while driving or operating machinery.
- Stop using pirfenidone and consult your doctor immediately if you experience a serious allergic (hypersensitivity) reaction characterized by swelling of the face, lips and/or tongue, difficulty breathing or wheezing; or skin reaction to sunlight or sunlamps such as blistering and/or marked peeling of the skin.
- Avoid using pirfenidone if you feel ill and unwell and have yellowing of the eyes or skin, with or without dark urine, accompanied by itching of the skin; or if you get signs of an infection such as a sore throat, fever, mouth ulcers or flu-like symptoms.
Warning from 98.4 Pharmacy to Pirfenex 200mg 30 Tablets, Cipla
Special precautions for Pirfenex 200mg 30 Tablets, Cipla
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISK VS BENEFITS
Pirfenex 200mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Pirfenex 200mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor
Pirfenex 200mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Pirfenex 200mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Pirfenex 200mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Pirfenex 200mg Tablet is not recommended with severe kidney disease and dialysis patients.
Pirfenex 200mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Pirfenex 200mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Pirfenex 200mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
98.4 Pharmacy’s Suggestion on missing a dose of Pirfenex 200mg 30 Tablets, Cipla?
If you miss a dose of Pirfenex 200mg, please consult your doctor.
|Dimensions||0.085 × 0.059 × 0.025 m|