Sofosvel 6s Tablets, Beacon
Tablets per bottle: 28, Manufacturer: Beacon
Composition Emtricitabine (200mg) + Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (300mg)
Alternatives Epclusa 28s, Hepcvel 28s, Myhepall 28s, Resof Total 6s, Sovihep V 28s, VelaKast 28s, VelaSof 28s, Velpaclear 28s, Virvel 28s, Velpanat 28s
Main Use HCV infection
Shipping class Room Temperature
Medicine Overview of Sofosvel 6s Tablets, Beacon | 98.4 Online Pharmacy
Uses of Sofosvel 6s Tablets, Beacon
Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
Sofosvel 6s Tablets, Beacon side effects
How to use Sofosvel 6s Tablets, Beacon
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Sofosvel 6s Tablets, Beacon works
Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet is a combination of two antiviral medicines: Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir. They work by lowering the amount of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
More Information on Sofosvel 6s Tablets, Beacon | 98.4 Pharmacy Online
98.4 Pharmacy advice for Sofosvel 6s Tablets, Beacon
- Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infections.
- It may also be used for preventing HIV and should be started within 72 hrs of an exposure to HIV.
- Take it with food, as this increases the absorption of the medicine into the body.
- Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet is used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time everyday.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable painkiller. Inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function and the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body regularly.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without your doctor’s advice.
Warning from 98.4 Pharmacy to Sofosvel 6s Tablets, Beacon
Special precautions for Sofosvel 6s Tablets, Beacon
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well. Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet, when taken together with other medicines for the treatment of hepatitis c infection, may produce dizziness, blurred vision and this may affect your ability to drive.
Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Limited information is available on the use of Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate kidney disease.
Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with liver disease. No dose adjustment of Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet is recommended. However, inform your doctor if you have any kidney disease as regular monitoring of liver function tests may be advised in some patients while taking this medicine.
98.4 Pharmacy’s Suggestion on missing a dose of Sofosvel 6s Tablets, Beacon?
If you miss a dose of Sofosvel 400mg/100mg Tablet, take the next dose when you remember. Do not double the dose.
The information of 984degree.com is for reference purpose only, and 984degree.com or 98.4 Pharmacy or 98.4 Online Pharmacy is not intended to be a replacement of professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. 98.4 Pharmacy suggest to ask the advice of a physician or any qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of anything you have learned from 984degree.com (98.4 Online Pharmacy)
|Dimensions||0.072 × 0.14 × 0.014 m|